Hi guys today i am listing down some of the effective and ancient home remedies to get glowing skin instantly,home remedies can do wonders for the skin. These natural remedies can return your lost charm and glow, that too, instantly.
1. Honey & Lemon :Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it till the honey dissolves properly. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Both honey and lemon works as a natural bleacher, which makes your skin glowing and radiant instantly. Wash your face thoroughly with warm water.
2. Tomato : Take a tomato and rub the tomato pulp on the skin. Rub it all over your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Tomato contains natural bleaching properties, which helps in lighten the skin colour. Rinse thoroughly with warm water after 15 minutes.
3. Rice Flour : Take rice and make a fine powder in the grinder. The powder should feel like a smooth white scrubber. Mix enough milk in it to form a paste. Apply it on your moisten face and scrub your skin for 15-20 minutes then wash your face with cold water. Rice will exfoliate the skin and remove the dead cells.
4. Sugar:Take some sugar. Add lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil to it. Mix it well and use it as a face scrubber. Olive oil will moisten your skin, sugar will remove dead cells, and lemon juice will naturally bleach your skin.
5. Yogurt & Honey:Take 2 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it well and apply it on your skin. Leave it for 15 minutes. After that, wash off with normal water. Yogurt will moisturize the skin and honey will help in clearing the skin texture and make it fairer. You can use this face pack on the daily basis.
6. Coconut Oil: Coconut provides plenty of benefits. Apply some amount of coconut oil on your skin. This will remove the tan and moisten your skin. Apply it on the daily basis.
7. Cucumber, Lemon & Turmeric Pack:Take 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice, few drops of lemon juice and a pinch or two of turmeric powder. Mix them well. Apply this pack on your skin for a shiny look. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off the face. Apply a good moisturizer afterwards.
8. Aloe vera: Aloevera is an excellent rejuvenator for undernourished skin. Scrape out the gel from the leaf, mash it and massage onto the skin. Let it sit there for 10 minutes and wash the skin with cold water and pat dry. Your skin will be rejuvenated naturally.
9. Potato:Take a slice of unpeeled potato and soak in water for like 5 minutes or so. Rub it on your face. Potato works as a natural bleacher, which will lighten and brighten the skin in seconds.
10. Almond Pack:Take 1 tablespoon each of almonds and honey, and 2 tablespoons each of yogurt and oats. Mix it well and apply it on the face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water. This pack will make your skin shiny and naturally fair, instantly.