Hello everyone today i thought of reviewing most hyped shampoo in recent days from Garnier, everyone will really get attracted by the cute packaging on the shelf ..i also saw this and felt like buying ,i always tend to buy shampoos which claims to give bounce and volume to the hair. Ok lets see what the shampoo claims.
- The Ultra Blends formula is a blend with 5 precious herbs- Green tea, Eucalyptus, Aloe, Lemon and Henna – known for anti-oxidant power, anti-bacterial property, moisture, shine and conditioning respectively
- Discover hair that is nourished, healthier, bouncier and more beautiful thus revitalised wash after wash
- For the first time Garnier creates a powerful blend of 5 carefully chosen precious herbs that deeply yet gently cleanses hair from root to tip combining the best of nature
- Very strong and amazing smell
- Smell lasts full day
- Gives little bit shine to the hair
- Weights down hair
- Wont give any volume
- Hair wont get clean leaves oil residue in hair
I have thin and very fine hair ,for me this shampoo didn’t do anything as it claimed, i didn’t get any shine or bounce to my hair , there was no volume as well, i tried it many times but i didn’t feel like it cleaned my hair, i am not satisfied with this shampoo. Usually i like Garnier Products but with this shampoo didn’t work at all for me.
So i am giving this shampoo only