Hi guys today i am reviewing Loreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer one of my favorite. Primers are very essential part of makeup, this makes our makeup glides smoothly on face, lasts long , gives smooth and radiant skin. OK lets see how this product is ..
What product claims
- Smooths wrinkles and fine lines
- Hides pores and smooth appearance
- Hides skin imperfections
- the rosy shade brings out the translucency on the bare skin tone
- It blends easily
- Enhances staying power of foundation.
- Hides pores and fine lines
- Gives matte skin
- Not greasy at all
- Little goes long way
- Doesn’t cause breakouts
- Consistency of the primer is too thick, takes some time to blend
- Glass container makes it messy and not hygienic
- Has bad smell
The Primer has very thick texture, I thought it would be like cream but it is totally different, it feels like mousse or whipped body butter, it has rosy shade as mentioned in claims and gives a nice and healthy glow to skin. When blended, it goes almost transparent, feels like a layer of silicon is there on skin. It is totally worth making an investment, especially for those people who have combination skin. It works wonders and as I said it is one gem of a product.As you see the Pros list is longer than Cons ..i definitely recommend this primer.
THANKS FOR READING