Hey guys today i thought of reviewing one of my favorite body butter, Palmer’s cocoa butter formula with vitamin E , this is really good for all over moisturizing, it reduces the stretch mark very effectively, we women have problem with stretch mark right, not only after delivery we get stretch mark , we even get stretch marks when we loose weight. This body butter works as wonder to reduce those stubbern stretch marks.
Texture The cocoa body butter is very thick but it blends and turns in to oily texture and absorbs in to skin very easily.I usually apply this after a shower and before sleeping and it has never stained my clothes.The Palmer’s Cocoa Butter is very hydrating and instantly heals dryness.
It is actually an extract from cocoa bean and smells warm and heavenly. The Palmer’s Cocoa Body Butter is very similar to The Body Shop Cocoa Butter but this one is thicker in my opinion.
- Thick and hydrating in texture
- Effectively reduces stretch marks
- Extremely moisturizing and heals dry elbows, heels, knees etc very well
- Does not feel heavy or too oily once absorbed
- Contains the goodness of cocoa butter and Vitamin E which makes the skin healthy and evens out marks.
- Perfect for very dry to normal skintype
- Smells warm and heavenly
- Affordable you get lot of product, it lasts long
- Even out the complexion
- Might not be easily available
For this i am giving
I love this body butter , if you have dry skin and if you want to reduce stretch mark please give it a try and let me know what you think.
THANKS FOR READING