Hey, guys today I am reviewing a most hyped and most advertised product. You can see nowadays ads for this product all the time, I really got excited and thought of trying it, hmmm let’s see what I felt about this product.
let’s see what the cream claims
Price – Rs.149
Pretty 24 helps your lifeless, dull and dry skin to recover its suppleness, brightness and perfect skin complexion after few weeks of application.
“Suitable for all skin types. Contains no Harmful ingredients or bleach.”
How to Use Pretty 24 Cream
The light and non-greasy texture of Pretty 24 is quickly absorbed, provides a feeling of comfort during application & lives your skin hydrated durably. Reach in natural hydrating components associated to a complex of brightening active ingredients.
• Wash your face with face wash
• Dry your face with soft towel
• Apply a required amount of Pretty 24 Cream and massage gently in circular motion on your face
• Apply twice in a day for better results
- I have only one pro that it smells awesome.
- It doesn’t cover any pores
- It is not a full coverage product.
- It doesn’t give any brightness to your face
- It just feels like primer
- Not good for daily use / or anytime use
- It is just a waste of money
- All it claims are really wrong.
With my pros and cons list you must have already know that I really hate this product, it didn’t give any coverage to my face and it just feels like applying a cold cream that’s it, only difference will be it won’t have greecy texture that’s it, please don’t waste your money on this, rather go for fair and lovely or any BB cream which works wonders for your face.
Thanks for reading